Thursday 15 January 2015

Project: Stirland Greatswords Unit

Project: Stirland Greatswords Unit


Hi there.

This blogpost is to show the progress of my greatswords unit as i finish the models.

It might take a while, but i promise to keep you updates as i make progress.

This is some of the pictures (i will update as i make progress)



The mini in the front to the far right, is a miniature bought in the mid 80's. Eventhough he has a different pose than the others, i will still add him for old times sake :)

I still haven't decided what to paint on the small yellow shields of their armor, but i might follow the suggestion made by Jack Wainhouse on my Stirland Greatswords painting video, were his suggestion was to paint some sort of eagles.

I found these eagles on the internet, which i might go for


I will keep you updated :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog.I found mamy advices here to paint my stirland army.thanks

    ReplyDelete