Wednesday 5 November 2014

Project: Blood Angel Lt. Commander

Lieutenant Commander

I have this old picture of the blister set, where this section is regarding the Lt. Commander on the far left.


This is also a metal figure i bought a long time ago. Its a Mark 6 fitted Lieutenant Commander with a special shoulder/arm and a power sword. This is not finished yet, i just thought that i would post some pictures if my progress :)

I am sorry for the quality of the pictures. Those were taken with my phone....



I decided to change his backpack with one from the deathcompany's. so except from the last touches with white highlightning, the base and the last varnish, the model is now done.
(Will upload better pictures later)



 


 

**UPDATE**


I decided to redo the power sword and be done with the shading and highlights. The mini was far to bright for my opinion. So this is the final result, with only minor corrections left to be done:

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment